Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Location: Irwindale, CA
- Assist the Project Manager with takeoffs and construction schedules.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Study drawings, specification and geotechnical reports.
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of quality control measures.
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries.
- Work 70% in the field and 30% in the office.
- Understand and help implementing required safety measurements.
- Attend companywide training.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering or construction management preferred.
- Previous experience in construction is not required but is a plus.
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role.
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district.
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.