Are you a recent engineering graduate or looking to take the first step in your engineering career? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our company is currently seeking a talented and motivated junior engineer to join our team. As a junior engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects, learn from experienced engineers, and contribute to the growth of our innovative company. We believe in providing a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and personal growth. If you’re ready to take the first step towards a fulfilling career, we encourage you to apply for our junior engineer position today.
Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Location: Kent, Washington
- Assist the Project Manager with takeoffs and construction schedules.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Study drawings, specification and geotechnical reports.
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of quality control measures.
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries.
- Work 70% in the field and 30% in the office.
- Understand and help implementing required safety measurements.
- Attend companywide training.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering or construction management preferred.
- Previous experience in construction is not required but is a plus.
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role.
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district.
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.