Are you a recent engineering graduate or aspiring engineer looking to launch your career? Look no further than Malcolm Drilling. As a leader in the geotechnical construction industry, we’re seeking a talented junior engineer to join our team of experts. With a commitment to excellence, innovation, and safety, Malcolm Drilling is the perfect place to grow your skills and build a rewarding career.
Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Junior Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Assist the Project Manager with takeoffs and construction schedules.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Study drawings, specification and geotechnical reports.
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of quality control measures.
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries.
- Work 70% in the field and 30% in the office.
- Understand and help implementing required safety measurements.
- Attend companywide training.
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering or construction management preferred.
- Previous experience in construction is not required but is a plus.
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role.
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district.
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.