Do you want to be part of one of the leading geotechnical contractors in the industry?
Join Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. – one of the largest Specialty Contractors in the world and in business for over 60 years!
Company offers competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and opportunity for career advancement.
We are hiring for the following position:
Job Title: Project Engineer
City, State: Salt Lake City, UT
- Assist the Project Manager with takeoffs and construction schedules
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and material suppliers
- Study drawings, specification and geotechnical reports
- Assist the site Superintendent with the implementation of quality control measures
- Record and verify on-site activities and production summaries
- Work 70% in the field and 30% in the office
- Understand and help implementing required safety measurements
- Attend companywide training
- Bachelors’ degree in civil engineering or construction management preferred
- Previous experience in construction is not required but is a plus
- We will consider recent college graduates for this role
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual, and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Proficient with Word, Excel, and AutoCAD
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district
- Driver’s license required
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salt Lake City, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Send resume to – email@example.com