Are you a skilled and experienced construction Project Manager seeking a new challenge? Join Malcolm Drilling, a leading construction company, as we expand our team in Irwindale, California. As a Project Manager, you will oversee and execute diverse projects, collaborating with a talented team and utilizing your expertise to drive successful outcomes. Take your career to new heights with Malcolm Drilling. Apply today and be a part of our innovative and dynamic organization.
Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we are able to execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Our services are available nationwide, facilitated by our strategically located regional offices.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Irwindale, California
- Project estimating and project management of civil projects with all types of deep foundations, retention systems, ground improvement, and dewatering scope.
- Perform site visits to evaluate site conditions.
- Study drawings, specifications and geotechnical reports.
- Request and evaluate vendor and subcontractor quotes.
- Prepare take-offs, cost estimates, bid proposals, and budgets.
- Negotiate construction contracts (with help from our legal team).
- Prepare project submittals including construction means and methods, design calculation (design-build), specialty equipment, and required materials
- Manage field quality and control cost.
- Understand and help implement required safety measurements.
- Prepare project billings and close out project paperwork.
- Attend company-wide training.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- 5+ years of related experience in civil or geotechnical engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have good mathematical and analytical capabilities.
- Basic understanding of our construction methods.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district.
- Meet deadlines for multiple tasks.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred).
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision, and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Bonus Pay.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.