Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we are able to execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Mukwonago, WI
- Project estimating and project management of civil projects with all types of deep foundations, retention systems, ground improvement, and dewatering scope.
- Perform site visits to evaluate site conditions.
- Study drawings, specifications and geotechnical reports.
- Request and evaluate vendor and subcontractor quotes.
- Prepare take-offs, cost estimates, bid proposals, and budgets.
- Negotiate construction contracts (with help from our legal team).
- Prepare project submittals including construction means and methods, design calculation (design-build), specialty equipment, and required materials
- Manage field quality and control cost.
- Understand and help implement required safety measurements.
- Prepare project billings and close out project paperwork.
- Attend company-wide training.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction management.
- 5+ years of related experience in civil or geotechnical engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have good mathematical and analytical capabilities.
- Basic understanding of our construction methods.
- Ability to travel to various job sites within the district.
- Meet deadlines for multiple tasks.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred).
- Driver’s license required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision, and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Bonus Pay.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.