Looking for a fulfilling career in accounting? Look no further! Malcolm Drilling, a leading company in geotechnical construction, is hiring for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist. With over sixty years of experience in the deep foundation industry, Malcolm Drilling offers an exciting opportunity for career advancement. Join our team and take your accounting career to new heights!
Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: San Francisco, California
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review invoices against purchase orders and receivers for errors and discrepancies.
- Audit invoices for procedure accuracy.
- Research and resolve various invoice discrepancies.
- Communicate invoice discrepancies with other employees and/or with vendors.
- Respond to e-mail or phone questions addressed by other district offices.
- Match invoices with PO’s.
- Code invoices to correct general ledger accounts and ensure proper entry into accounting software.
- Routine heavy data entry of invoices into accounting software.
- Route invoices for approval using accounting software.
- Properly log incoming invoice batches to Excel.
- Use Excel to enter invoice information.
- Perform various A/P-related projects directed by the Business Office Manager
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- 4+ years of previous accounting experience is required, and the construction industry is preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and through writing in a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks according to deadlines and complete them in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Intermediate Excel skills are required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision, and Health.
- The company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.