Malcolm Drilling has been innovating and leading the deep foundation industry for over six decades. As part of our deep foundations, retention systems, and ground improvement services, we also provide a range of special applications and dewatering techniques. By implementing Design/Build, we execute projects quickly and effectively, allowing for timely collaboration with owners and contractors. Through our regional offices, we offer these services nationwide.
Job Title: Superintendent
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- On-site project supervision including management of field personnel, specialty equipment and materials.
- Understand and implement all required safety measurements.
- Be able to confer with all levels of staff from laborers to engineers to resolve technical issues and improve construction methods.
- Communicate and coordinate with contractors, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare detailed progress reports and inspection records.
- Understand drawings, specification and geotechnical reports.
- Implement required quality control measures.
- Record and verify on-site activities.
- Understand budgets and implement cost controls.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 year’s progressive experience working as a construction superintendent.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are required.
- Previous experience with foundation drilling and/or geotechnical construction is preferred.
- Must be well organized, responsible, reliable, punctual and eager to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Driver’s license is required.
- Construction Superintendents: 1 year (Preferred).
Malcolm Benefits Package: or local operators union
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid health benefits (PPO) for the employee and minimal contribution for ALL dependents, Dental, Vision and Health.
- Company contributes up to 10% of your salary into a retirement plan.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Send resume to – email@example.com
Malcolm Drilling Company, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, and a Drug-Free Workplace.