Journeyman Mechanic – Mountain West
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Bridges, Tunnels, Dams, Sports Stadiums, Aerospace Infrastructure, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
We offer competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement.
- Perform highly skilled and complex mechanical repairs on both light and heavy equipment
- Repair engines, electrical, hydraulics, troubleshoot and able to read schematics
- Perform the duties of a Mechanic involved in hands on repairs and maintenance of vehicles
- Train and supervise personnel in the use of shop equipment
- Inspect equipment, analyze, and plan sequence of repairs
- Respond to repair requests in the field
- Occasional travel to other states required
- 3+ years of experience as a Mechanic with emphasis on heavy construction equipment
- Prior experience with repair of engines, electrical, and hydraulics preferred
- Valid drivers license is required
Send resume to – email@example.com