Maintenance Technician – Small Tools Repair – Northern California District
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Bridges, Tunnels, Dams, Sports Stadiums, Aerospace Infrastructure, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
We offer competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement.
- Job responsibilities would include power washing rigs, repairing small tools and assisting other yard personnel with various duties
- To provide maintenance and repair of drilling related heavy equipment and travel to each job site for repairs.
- Responsible for picking up replacement parts and equipment at the Malcolm Hayward yard.
- Qualified candidates will have prior small tool or equipment maintenance and repair experience and ability to respond to maintenance issues if the equipment fails and needs immediate repairs.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Send resume to – email@example.com