Staff Accountant – San Francisco, CA
This is a great opportunity to work on exciting projects such as Bridges, Tunnels, Dams, Sports Stadiums, Aerospace Infrastructure, Iconic Skyscraper Buildings and more!
We offer competitive salary, 100% paid health benefits (PPO) for you and dependents, company contributes up to 10% of your salary into retirement plan (no employee contribution required) and career advancement.
- Manage & organization of the accounting department bookings on a daily basis
- Bank Reconciliations and other GL account reconciliations
- Prepare month-end journal entries and accruals as needed
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts monthly and investigate/resolve discrepancies
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparations
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by Accounting Department Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on Staff Accountant
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, procedures, and standards
- Enjoys day-to-day accounting functions
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Send resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org